The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years.
The regulation will fundamentally reshape the way in which data is handled across every sector, from healthcare to banking and beyond.
After four years of preparation and debate the GDPR was finally approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016. It was enforced on 25 May 2018 – and organisations that are not compliant could now face heavy fines.
This website is a resource to educate organisations about the main elements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and help them become GDPR compliant. The guidance offered across this website will ensure that companies have effective data rights management strategies enforced.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and is designed to:
- Harmonize data privacy laws across Europe,
- Protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy
- Reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
GDPR reshapes the way in which sectors manage data, as well as redefines the roles for key leaders in businesses, from CIOs to CMOs. CIOs must ensure that they have watertight consent management processes in place, whilst CMOs require effective data rights management systems to ensure they don’t lose their most valuable asset – data.
Ultimate GDPR Plugin is all-in-one solution for your website.
Complete GDPR compliance toolkit plugin for WordPress
- Meet ALL GDPR REQUIREMENTS, such as:
- Data Access – Dedicated form for Users to access currently stored personal data,
- Right to be Forgotten – Dedicated form for Users to request deletion of stored data,
- Browse user requests for data access/deletion and set custom email notifications
- Cookie Consents – create dedicated box for Cookie Consent and block all cookies until cookie consent is given
- Automatically add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Data Breach – send global email notifications about data breach
- Pseudonymisation – pseudonymize some of user data stored in database.
- Predefined integrations for most popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Mailchimp, Events Manager, BuddyPress, Formidable Forms and more!
- Check currently activated plugins for GDPR compliance
- Easy integration for custom plugins
- Manage everything easily via your WordPress admin panel
- 5* Customer Support
- Online Documentation